Monday, August 27, 2007

Number 18



There are so many productivity tools that are free and easy to use. I use Open Source software whenever possible. Zoho(see pic) is a really cool online word processor and document generator that will let you publish directly to your blog.

I also do a lot of video/audio editing in my studio at home and it gets rather expensive to update software every two years. One of the OpenSource video editors I use is Zwei-Stein (see pic). I'ts super easy to use and has more features than the basic imovie and MS Movie Maker software.

Before you go and buy something to work with check out what's available out in the www. There are reviews, pro and cons and general info about everything. So, make sure you do your research before ou download. But, definitely give it a shot.

No comments: