Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Number 23


That's right! Number 23, I've completed my 23 things.
I have found this to be a great way to tie everything together. It seems that many of us dabble in pictures, bookmarking favorite websites and finding all kinds of neat places to go and new things to do on the web. 23 things brings it all together and propels us to learn more about everything we've heard about.
I enjoyed discussing with other people how they did the different exercises. Reading the blogs was especially enjoyable because it gave a glimpse into the personalities of people we work with but don't relly know.
I would participate in anything that expands our knowledge of technology. I've heard too many say "I'm just too old for learning something new". Puhleeese, we learn until the day we die, if you don't want to learn about computers or technology that's fine. Personally, I think you're missing a lot.
23 Things has been a lot of fun. Will I use eveything I did on 23 things? Probably not, but I'll use more than I would have thought. See ya around

No comments: